Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Just a Pre-Christmas Scribbles

It is two days before Christmas. I almost haven’t noticed it. Ganun talaga siguro pag tumatanda na. After spending nine days in Baguio, I am back to reality. Thanks for NRYLI for making me a new total person (totally new means different). It is definitely the best conference I have ever attended: very transformational; thus, highly recommended. I laboured myself with my undergrad thesis for the past couple of days. It is final. I am working on a pioneer study on reflective approach using learning journals with no other than Ms. Vivian Estacio, FEU Center for English Language Studies as my adviser. Aside from the thesis, I also have to work on TAMVOL and ELC matters. I am but too happy that my two organizations, even during my absence, were still able to conduct two projects. Call it empowerment.

***

Christmas is different this year. Two of my siblings would not be home since they just left for abroad to work. Nakakamiss. =’(

***

Well, as things differ depending on how we look at it, I pledge to enjoy Yuletide. My aunt her family will be home for a vacation. I plan to spend the 26th and 27th at Kuya Ago for the TAMVOL-VfCHANGE Reunion and the 29th with my 33rd YMCA-NCCS friends in Laguna. More sked to fill in the remaining leaves of my organizer. Any time now, I will be posting my list of: TWELVE MOST SIGNIFICANT EVENTS IN 2007.

No comments: