Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Give a little love....

The Coke Planet Project 2007 was finally over. While we were not able to top the race held at SM MOA, I remained contented as indespicably, this was already an achievement for FEU TAMVOL having qualified as one of the ten finalists (there were 126 registered orgs)

The race last Saturday had been fun and insightful. This was the second time that FEU TAMVOL joined in an inter-school competition (First was in SIFE: Regional Exposition and National Expo). I am thinking of conducting our version at FEU. I am pretty sure this would be a creative venue to raise awreness among the tams regarding environmental issues.

Team TAMVOL was composed of Jane, RJ, Tony,

***

A couple of days before the Coke Event, Arvin, Mina, Chai and I spent the night in Malate. I missed orange bonding moments with my co-candidates in IASSC 0708 who I consider family already. In the afternoon, tay Mike and Joma treated me in Yellow Cab Morayta. I must admit I missed these two guys. They were two of my presidents when I was still young as a student leader. Joma’s with UST Law while Mike’s a language trainer.

***

TAMVOL officers who attended a conference in Singapore are back already. I hope they can apply whatever they learned from the international confab. RJ, RG, Sarah, Dino and Ren surely have a lot of stories to tell. Not to mention, aside from the confab, they enjoyed the luxury of an Asian tour.

***

Meanwhile, I attended the launch of the School for School program of ABS-CBN’s E-Media last October 16. I was with Angeli of FEUCSO and Kendi of Theta Kappa Rho. It was my first time there and I immediately enjoyed its physical environment. As someone who has been involved with community service for quite a long time though, I admit I don’t perfectly like the said program. Just the same, I am ready to provide assistance to Bicol through TAMVOL.

1 comment:

Gerald Tipones said...

wow.. nice talga works nyo kuya sa tamvol! hope sometimes makapagwork tayo together with yfc sa isang community service! haha parang ganon..