Sunday, March 12, 2006

27 January 2006

January 27, for some apparent reasons, seemed to be the busiest day of all the days in January month for me. See why.

Dr. Nicanor Reyes Challenge: An Extemporaneous-Speaking Competition-I was part of the organizing committee of this inter-institute tilt. I took my part in facilitating in the preparation with Gee since I have to leave for the Gawad Tamaraw and Sayawit in the Auditorium. Well, friend Arnel Mondejar brought home the bacon. Congrats, Kuya Arnel!

Gawad Tamaraw 2006-I was overwhelmed (though somehow expected), receiving the Outstanding Business Manager of the Year Award by the 1st Gawad Tamaraw organized by FEUCSO. Meanwhile, the English Language Circle, the academic organization I am affiliated with, was accorded 3rd place in the Outstanding Academic Organization Category. For some inexplicable reasons, the Tamaraw Volunteers was awarded 3rd place for the Outstanding University-Wide Organization Category. (sounds bitter, but then, I knew somebody can get a share of the pie!)

Bamboo, Live!-After getting wasted whole day, the sweetest reward I received was a seat, at first, at the front section during the concert of Bamboo. Oh, bad thing it rained though. It did not, however, completely left us in fiasco.

At the end of the day, I looked forward to having a good night sleep in my comfy bed...

No comments: