Thursday, January 12, 2006

To Run or Not to Run: It shall be the Query

February 10 shall be the election for the new batch of student leaders in FEU (SC Levels). Up to these moments, I am still reflecting as to whethe ror not shall I be running for any office in the council. However, I believe it is still too early to decide now. Or is it?

Yesterday, Kuya EA Mendoza (Sandigan) and Kuya Jeffrey Mora (SAMASA) both uttered their intentions to get me in their party. I was flattered. As expected of me, I wasn't able to give them a clear Yes or a clear No. I know still have many things to reckon before running. And if finally I've decided to run, what political party in FEU shall I choose to embody and what office shall I opt.

Whatever my decisions be, I know it shall be for the greater good.

No comments: