Thursday, January 12, 2006

TAMVOL Revive!

After attending the meeting with Prof. Pizaro concerning the Grammar Fest Final Rounds, I went straight to OSACS to bury my head to organizational matters that concern me. At 4:30, I left Prof. Faustino's cubicle and rushed to the rendezvous for another council meeting. This time, with Tamaraw Volunteers and Kuya Ago (!).

Everyone was silent, heads down; except, of course for Kuya Ago who was delivering the tirade. I took my seat. Listened. Bowed down. They were guilty. I am not.
The Tamaraw Volunteers isn't doing good these days. Not to mention, it is completely paralyzed. "You only have three (3) months left to prove your worth. Your batch is very promising. Do not let it to go to waste.", reiterated the concerned organizational alumnus. During that time, I feel gladly-gloomy (oxymoronic) for 2 reasons:
1. for letting Kuya Ago acquire the chance to remind the group for being inactive and ineffective (and not me), and
2. for not being the one to have awaken my co-officers in the profoundity of their slumber.

The Council Meeting seemed to be a reunion for us. With all the words we heard together, may TAMVOL truly found its revival!
I sincerely wish!

No comments: