Monday, May 29, 2006

Talk about being Pseudo-Occupied!

I let myself be captured in this deserted room instead of lying lazily in my bed at home. Summer will be ending soon and yet, I have not enjoyed so much as far as the word “vacation” is involved. Or haven’t I? I don’t think so. In fact, I let myself be buried with many organizational concerns. Uh-uh, damn right. Talk about being pseudo-occupied!

Yes, despite the sleepless nights, endless drafting of project proposals (and revisions!), board meetings, travels for community services and leadership trainings, volunteer opportunities I have been to, competition and the like, I still reckon my existence as “empty” - too strong a word that it could depict my being sentimental at times.

Empty? Could this be really me talking about emptiness? I surmise classmates and friends would hastily react upon reading my blog. No, pardon me but I just can’t help but to think out loud. Perhaps, my involvement to organizations cannot just fill me in, completely. Not even being in an almost-perfect-family or being surrounded with good people.


Sigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not see the reason why you should feel empty... more than other people; you should feel lucky for having seen everything about our society. the guy up there has chosen us to see these things for us to decide what to do with the gifts he has given. we may not be able to understand everything and know every reason for the things we do but certainly there is a major reason why we are doing it. am pretty much sure it isn't for the worse, but for the best... and eventually we will realize why he made us do these things. just enjoy what you are doing and share the blessings that you receive. don't worry jap, you're in the right track....