Friday, October 28, 2005

Must have been my Rest Day

Restless and sleepless as I am, I opted to stay home today and absent myself from UNICEF office after a 3-day streak. I lied down the bed but the sun does not managed to show up today due to bad weather striking the metropolis.

The Altruist-During the mid-day, I rest my head to the Altruist thinking plausible plans of actions that I will take in the near future as I officially lead the staff. By then, I came out with the following concerns:

1. what are the articles to include
2. who will consisit the Editorial Board
3. how can we possibly fund this project
4. when to publish]
Such mind-boggling concerns, however, inspired me to start editting articles I have already written (which are then used for docu purposes). I also listed down the possible contentions of the newsletter as well as the roster of aspiring staffers who will embody the Board.

UNICEF Documentation- Since Jen (Coordinator, UNICEF-FEU) was out of town for vacation, she had favored me to make the documentation for the ERMA project. I downloaded the pix stored in the yahoo!groups and began doing the activity report. I also dropped to Zabarte Town Center to have the pictures printed.

Maam Bacsal-While I was waiting for the pictures to be printed, I accidently bumped into my best science mentor way back in high school. Maam Bacsal, who is recently sharing her immeasurable expertise to her subject matter with the student of Camarin High School, has been of my fave teachers.

No comments: