Thursday, October 13, 2005

Baguio Spree

“I deserve a break, though short!”

This has been my exact thoughts as I was traveling to Baguio with my friends the cold Saturday night. The whole semester has been full of workloads for me as a student and as a part of many organizations in the campus. It is true that the whole semester has been very busy for me. I know I accomplished much already and yet, I know I still have much to finish. And since my semester break calendar is flooded with schedules (meetings, conference, volunteer opts, etc.), I think of ways that would perhaps make me forget these things even for a short time. Baguio experience with my friends has been my solution. Call it a break. Though short. Short as 72 hours or less.


Well, the soothing wind of Pangasinan and Baguio seemed to have cured my soul [not to mention the atrocious incident on our way to McArthur Highway]. Though there were just three individuals who joined the trip (contrary to the arrangement), we still managed to enjoy the fogged city of Baguio, mind you people! (hehehe)

No comments: