Monday, September 12, 2005

FEU Tamaraws: A Long Way to go this 68th Season

After having been defeated by the Dela Salle University Green Archers, FEU Tamaraws has shown great recovery as they outbeat all the teams in the league during the 1st round of the ever prestigious UAAP this 68th season. FEU Tamaraws might have lost 2 games this season during the elimination round with the University of the East Red Warriors (with only 5 point lead) and the Ateneo de Manila University Blue Eagles (3 points away and whose victory is, say, questionable), but they still managed to protect their early lead with the recent standing of 11-2. The FEU Tams has irrefutably conquered the league in general and with this, I am very glad that I had been a Tamaraw by blood. As what I already stated in my early blogs, I am not a UAAP fanatic, but then, I still know how to cheer for my team come successes and defeats.

And oh! Here's my Top 5 Fave Players from the bench of the Green and Gold: (in order)

1. Jonas Villanueva
2. Arwind Santos
3. Marlon Adolfo
4 Jeffrey Chan
5. Barcellano

No comments: