Friday, May 09, 2008

A Saturday Morning

I once heard that the best time to start the day is to have a short moment of reflection. Seated in front of the monitor, the clock ticking down to 800, I deem it best to write down thoughts which I might be forgetting.

Career: Today is our scheduled phone simulation and final interview at IBM. I am hoping that the job offer will also be given should we pass the aforementioned processes. Marki e-mailed me a job opportunity from the JobsDB which I would like to consider even at this point of partial certainty as to where I would be spending at least my six months.

TeamTAM: The newly-elected officers of FEU Tamaraw Volunteers, my home for three years while I was still in college, are having their Boot Camp: Leadership Training in Tagaytay since last night. Being the former prexy, my attendance was anticipated. I however chose not to be there for some reasons which require deep introspection. I am hopeful still that the TAMFAM I have known three years back is the same TAMFAM today & the years to come.

The IBM job interview coinciding to the Boot Camp is just secondary for my not attending the training. It honestly pains me. I think I will just focus my attention completely to my new life and be optimistic and hopeful that they will be doing good even without my guidance. I still believe batch 0708 prepared them well.

Mothers' Day: Sunday will be Mothers' Day. I will be going home tomorrow. Flowers and cake would be enough [for now. hehe]

FEU Online Forum Moderator: I was chosen as one of the two new moderators of the online FEU Students and Alumni Forum. If you are a Tamaraw and would like to be part of our online community, log in now to: www.feuadvocate.com/forum.

No comments: