Monday, November 05, 2007

I'm not attending school.

It is already November 6 and I have not enrolled yet. I was supposed to go to FEU this morning but due to personal reasons, I opted not to. I will be having four major subjects plus a rhythm and dance class this semester. I have learned that Dr. Soberano will be handling our research class while Prof. Arthur for our Teaching English as a Second Language class. I am just too excited about how my last semester will roll out.

***

In the meantime, I am driven to look for a job this November. I am no insensitive. I know I have to get working for my family. Good thing I will only have 2 class days this time. P.E. sked excluded. I have started floating resumes in (guess where) call centers. Choosy pa ba?

***

With this, I am worried f I can handle efficiently my responsibilies as a student leader. I hope I can enlist higher level of commitment and diligence of my two teams: ELC and TAMVOL.

***

Last Sunday, I was awed by the quotation shared by Pat Evangelista in her PDI column. It is all about reading; I might as well share it: "We read to know we are not alone” -C.S. Lewis.

Well, I must be happy then. (sighs)

No comments: