Monday, October 15, 2007

Estudyante pala ako!

THE FIRST SEMESTER IS OFFICIALLY OVER since Friday. What a great relief on my part, really! For the very first time in my entire college life, I felt that I was indeed a student. I always have in me the thinking that college is no time for *pure study*. I even considered it to be just a fair preparation for a higher degree. This particular belief could have been inspired me, if not, pushed me, to totally immersed myself with student activities. At least I'm being honest, right?

As I have mentioned, for the very first, na-realize ko: "Estudyante pala talaga ako!". I had been bombarded with several requirements towards the end of the semester: translation project kay Dr. Ben Medina (na isang Palanca Hall of Famer), reading portfolio kay Ms. Mau Nivales (na isang Tamaraw na naging Atenista), isa pang portfolio kay Ms. Mary Grace Reoperez (na hindi naniniwala sa written exams as an effective evaluation tool), stage production kay Prof. Arthur Pizaro (na isa sa aking hinahangaang dalubguro ng FEU), position paper sa Expository Writing kay Prof. Vivian Estacio (na siyang direktora ng Center for English Language Studies).

For about a month, I busied myself accomplishing these requirements. Ganito nga talaga siguro pag graduating na. Busy-busy-han, sabi nga ng mga Mass Comm. As regards to our Language and the Performing Arts Production, I was very happy it had been successful! Whooh! Thanks a lot to the entire class (EL0441) for their cooperation (special mention, of course, to Glaiza, for such a great job!). Well, thanks for Ms. Perez for giving our mythology project flat 100%. It was worth all the effort, and the friendship we strengthened (Sarah, VP, Kristal). Three days ba naman kayong mag-overnight for the project e.

After ng puyatan for the brain-racking rekis, I think I deserve a good break. I just pledge for a more memorable second semester (my last). =)

No comments: