Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hit and miss!

I still feel elated with the turn out of events these days. I was bombarded with several concerns (what's new anyway?) and was lucky though being able to transform it into a positive light.
FEUCSO Team Building - This year's FEUCSO LTS was held at Rizal. The place may not be that scenic compared to Caliraya but still I was able to enjoy (hey, that was my goal!) the two-day affair. Well, thanks to my friends from TAMVOL, ORADEC, Theatre Guild and Campus Ministry. The whole experience was really worth remembering.
ELC 1ST General Assembly - I went straight to ELC's 1st General Assembly after attending the FEUCSO LTS (whoah!). Contrary to my expectation, I was more than beleaguered with the unforeseen role I played that made me think I am still a part of the ELC EB. Well, it's just my way of paying off I believe. Thanks God, it turned out successful despite the absence of technical facilities (hey, even Mike and our department chair weren't there)
TAMVOL General Assembly - We just had our GA last Friday, August 4 at the IN Multi-Purpose Hall. I, together with friend Gee, hosted the half-day event with the theme: TAMVOLunteerism: It Starts with Me! I also received the 10 Outstanding Volunteers of the Year (2005-2006) Award with fellow volunteers: Jen, Kares, Ilo, Jane, Josh, Rob, Cis, Royce and Grace. Likewise, we also paid tribute to our senior adviser, Prof. Jose V. faustino (Associate Dean, FEU-OSACS).
The Paragon 1st Meeting - We had our first meeting in the Paragon JUST yesterday. We started distributing tasks with the hope to respond to the needs of a vibrant pub.
IAS Dance Co. GA - Dance Coy. had there general assembly last night. As part of the council, i was invited as guest during the event. It's nice being with good people! After attending the GA, we went to Pogs' house birthday bash.

No comments: