Friday, September 23, 2005

Housebuilding, Postpones

I was supposed to spearhead the housebuilding today at Quezon City with my fellow Tamaraw Volunteers. I had already talked with the OSAC’s University Coordinator Prof. Faustino and with Mr. Teem Torres of the Discipline office as well regarding this matter. Apart from that, I had also rushed text and phone brigades to probable volunteer-builders but then, I was here, typing this blog while listening to the hard pouring of the rain. Time wasted! That’s what I call it. I do not have any classes today, I have done all my home works and office works, and I had also sent the partnership letter to Hands-On-Manila and Khythe just this morning. Oh my! This day must have been the very suitable day for the housebuild. Many volunteers had confirmed their attendance. I do not have much workload to be bothered of. But since we cannot do the build under the rain, I have to postpone it and just burry my head on my Logic Book for the recitation tomorrow…

No comments: